Vodafone Offering 4GB of Free 4G Data to Customers For Upgrading to Its 4G Network
Few days before, Vodafone announced that customers in Mumbai can now use 4GB of 4G data on 4G devices. When users upgrade to a 4G SIM card on a 4G devices. It is one time offer for Vodafone users after they upgrade across Mumbai.
Currently, Due to entrance of new telecom company Reliance Jio in Indian Telecom sector, all telecom companies are afraid of losing customers. Because of this all telecom company giving offers to their customers.
Now, Vodafone is giving free 4GB 4G data only to customers who has 4G device and upgrade their SIM to experience the Vodafone’s 4G network.
Company is giving to prepaid customers can enjoy this 1 time offer with 4G free data for a period of 10 days, and for postpaid customers company is giving the same 4G data till the next billing date of their connection. The 4GB data will be added to customer account after upgrading to Vodafone 4G SIM card.
To avail this new offer user has to follow this steps:
• Get a SIM from any Vodafone Store
• To activate the 4G SIM, use you current number to SMS SIMEX to 55199
• You will receive a SMS from 55199 with partial SIM number entered
• Then, you have to send last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 within hours of receiving the SMS, in the SMS mentioned in the above step.
• After this you will receive success SMS, in 20 minutes your SIM will be activated.
• Replace your old SIM in the device with new 4G SIM and 4G services will begin you.